Day 10-Christmas List
I honestly really don’t have much of a Christmas list-bookstore gift card; iTunes gift card. I don’t have a kitchen gadget or anything like that I want this year.
I have always liked knowing what others want or ask for. So-what are you asking for?
Sunday, December 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
I'm asking for gift cards haha that's pretty standard.
ReplyDeleteA photo every month of each of my grandchildren for the year 2018.
ReplyDelete