Friday, September 22, 2006

I've been tagged!

Thanks, Melissa!

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Clean up at a country club
2. Nursing home laundry
3. Bank teller
4. Retail clerk

4 movies I have watched over and over:
1.Grease
2.Dirty Dancing
3.Better Off Dead
4.The Breakfast Club

4 places I have lived:
1.Shabbona, IL
2.Paw Paw, IL
3.Normal, IL
4.DeKalb, IL

4 TV shows I like to watch:
1.Grey's Anatomy!!
2.Friends
3.Desperate Housewives
4.

4 Places I have been on Vacation:
1.Orlando, FL
2.Anaheim, CA
3.Gatlinburg, TN
4.Ft. Myers, FL

4 of my favorite foods:
1.Chocolate chip cookies
2.Pasta
3.Snickers bars
4.A little bit of Mexican

4 places I rather be right now:
1.At a beach listening to the waves and smelling the salty air..pure bliss
2.Home
3.Sitting next to a mountain lake
4.Disneyland

4 people I am tagging:
1.Alison
2.Carrie
3.Paula
4.Peggie

5 comments:

  1. i love reading these, I'm going to do mine on Monday! Your favorite foods are making me hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend LOVES the Anatomy show, too... I just CAN'T get into it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Better off Dead! One of my John Cusack's (my VERY FAVE guy!!) first movies. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a lot of the same movies in common ;) I mean who could ever get sick of Grease? lol

    great list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.