Saturday, September 30, 2006

Who is Jen?

I thought I would take a little look at myself last night. I am a lot of things:
Wife
Mother
Sister
Daughter
Aunt
Cousin
Co-worker
Friend



I am madly in love with my husband.
My kids are the best!
I am addicted to scrapbooking.
I love to curl up with a good book.
I am not a good housekeeper.
I cry at movies.
I LOVE the Chicago Cubs, although they break my heart every year.
I like Snickers bars.
Broccoli is my favorite vegetable (with cheese, please).
I am a good friend.
I am caring and compassionate.
I love Grey's Anatomy and the dancing "reality" shows.
My favorite all time movies are: Wizard of Oz, Grease, Better Off Dead, The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles.
I am the oldest of 5 kids.
I'm a farm girl who moved to town when I got married.

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I come up with at the moment. I'd love to see "who you are". If you post a comment, tag - you're it!

Have a GREAT weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:56 AM

    Good stuff....my favorite movies too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Don't worry...I'm not a good house keeper either. In fact...I'm terrible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:17 AM

    loved reading this, can relate to a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:01 PM

    Very cool, Jen! I will definitely do this when I update my blog for yesterday, probably later today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a good housekeeper, either!
    I like the picture. Shows how YOUNG you are! ;)
    Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.