Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bleeding Cubbie blue

So regular season baseball is almost over. I am sort of sad because I know it's going to be warm while baseball is being played. Ok, MOST of the season.... BUT, let me also say this....after this DISMAL season, I am kind of glad it's going to end. My Cubbies have let me down, yet again! It's been a frustrating season. I am hoping this winter will bring some MAJOR changes for the team - it's needed.

Now, I know my Sox fans friends will have no sympathy but I just had to give off a small vent about my beloved team.

Until February....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I SOOOO feel your PAIN!!! I am a Cubbie fan myself, so is my DH (which is weird for an Irish Southsider), but we both are bummed time and again...
    I can't even say "maybe next year" any more...
    But, maybe???
    We'll see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.