Tuesday, September 12, 2006

5 Things

The last 5 movies you saw:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Toy Story
3. The Other Sister
4. For Love of the Game
5. The Incredibles

The last 5 things you ate:
1. Chocolate pudding
2. Chicken noodle soup
3. M & Ms
4. Granola bar
5. Apple

Your favorite 5 songs:
1. Life Ain't Always Beautiful
2. Anything by Kenny Chesney
3. Beverly Hills
4. A geez....I'll have to think
5. Same as #4

Your favorite 5 TV shows (of all time):
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Friends
3. American Dreams
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Brady Bunch

5 things you might not know about me:
1. My middle name is Michelle.
2. My HS graduating class was 22 people.
3. I was a single mom for 4 years.
4. I taught myself how to crochet.
5. I am the oldest of 5.


I am tagging all who read this - what are your "5 Things"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.