Monday, September 25, 2006

Random blah blah blahs

Nothing real exciting around here...

1. The weather was wonderful today after a rainy, chilly weekend. Blech! It looks like more rain coming in.
2. I saw my sister yesterday for the first time in MONTHS. It was fun to visit. Will she ever set a wedding date? Who knows.... ;)
3. I am enjoying working at the library. It's a very different environment from Hallmark.
4. I wrote about 5 more pages of my book this weekend. I don't know if it will ever amount to anything, but I'm having fun writing it.
5. DH finished his antibiotics last night and I'm hoping things clear up and he feels better soon!
6. I started working out again yesterday - a little yoga and my back and neck feel SO much better! I've got to make sure I do it more regularly.
7. I have met SO many wonderful friends on-line and always hope to have the chance to meet them in person someday.
8. To my blogging friends - keep bloggin, I keep reading!

5 comments:

  1. Wasn't it nice out!!! I wish it would stay this way forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugg it was still 100 degrees out here in AZ, hoping for some cooler weather soon.

    how cool that you are writting a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing!!! It will pay off someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:04 AM

    I say keep that writing up, either way ....big author or have it as therapy...both are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your writing! You can do it!! (I'm a writer as well, so I certainly understand how sometimes you just have to make yourself write--whether you don't even know if it's good or not!)
    It's finally get a little bit nicer here too (Bama!); there was a nice chill in the air this morning as I took my girls to school. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.