Friday, September 29, 2006

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO thankful this week is over. Work has been SO stressful! I actually have the whole weekend off - woo hoo!!!!! I will be cleaning the house tomorrow - ugh but it SO needs it. Sunday, I am hoping to catch up on some blogs, sew some doll clothes and HOPEFULLY read and/or write.

Speaking of writing, I woke up the other night with an idea for a story. I am outlining it and am really "feeling" this one. I am SO excited about it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yeeepeeeee!!! I soooo neede the weekend! It was one of those weeks!
    Let's see how this next one comes...
    You need to teach me how to saw dolls' clothes! I can saw curtains and straight things like those, and once upon a time, I could make myself some shirts and skirts, but it seems like it was another LIFETIME!
    Can you, pleeeeeeaaazzzzeeee?????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.