Wednesday, April 02, 2008

26 Things!

Over at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/, we had a photo challenge in February and March. We were given a list of 26 words and were to take a photo for each word. Here is what I did....



#1: a different angle - a photo I took of DD in a way I never had before #2: antique-a Dr. Pepper bottle from DH's collection

#3: cold - a fresh snow in March

#4: coming and going - a polar bear playing at the zoo


#5: familiar - the view from "my" chair

#6: fast - DD & her friends running at a b-day party


#7: fold - origami ball made by DS


#8: high point - DD & friends again, climbing up to jump in a foam pit



#9: home sweet home


#10: indulgence

#11: it's in the details - DD coloring


#12: mechanical


#13: memory



#14: new - DD with one of her b-day presents



#15: necessity - a look in part of our pantry


#16: original - a new crochet stitch



#17: perfect - our poinsetta that lasted until the end of March



#18: refreshing

#19: serene - a path near our house
#20: sharp - a snow covered bush

#21: texture - brown bear
#22: time - antique watch
#23: unforgettable: NIU memorial poster
#24: used - my laundry room

#25: vista - ok, I cheated - I took this one in November in Hawaii #26: weather
Thanks for taking a look. I enjoyed the challenge!
(I promise the "baseball" music will only be up for a few more days!)

1 comment:

  1. What a cool challenge ... and love your interpretations, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.