Monday, March 31, 2008

What a wonderful day!

Thank you all who sent birthday well wishes. It was nice to receive e-mails and in a couple of cases, a phone call. : ) It meant a lot to me - thank you very much! In addition to the concert my DH took me to on Saturday, today he gave me tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert when he comes to town this summer. I seriously almost fell over!

Unfortunately, my Cubbies did not fair so well today. In addition to the weather being very rainy...they lost in extra innings to Milwaukee! :( It's only the first day so I'm sure things will turn around!

I hope you all had a nice Monday!

Tomorrow is April...already - wow!

2 comments:

  1. The concert you guys went to looked great!!! I saw Cheap Trick way back in college and loved them!!

    My Braves didn't fare too well in their opener either! :-(

    Kenny Chesney concert sounds FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.