Saturday, March 22, 2008

OH...MY...GOD!!!!!!

In retrospect, I realize that a 4 year old can make you furious and scream with laughter in a matter of a couple of hours.... So I will regale you with the tales of our DD from last night.

I am sitting in the living room last night and DD is at the dining room table coloring. She walks in covering her eyes and giggling. So I'm thinking she wants to play "peek a boo" (yes, she has babyhood flashbacks, I think). So I say "Has anyone seen DD?" She uncovers her eyes and starts laughing. I almost had a heart attack!!!!!!!!! She had taken her markers to the lens of her glasses!!!!!!!!!! I know my chin was on the floor then the fury just raged. I yelled at her like I haven't yelled at her in a LONG time! So I take her glasses and clean them (thank god the marker came off!) and she looks at me - dead serious (remember I'm still yelling at her) and says "It wasn't THAT naughty!" I told her she had to go to her room. B-R-A-T!!!!!!!!

So I finally settled down and we had dinner. She started to throw a fit, so we put her pajamas on and sent her to her room. DH went up to check on her when she got quiet. I hear him say "Are you done crying?" Her reply? "I'm not crying, I'm just wiping the drips out of my eyes." I was rolling! From the mouths of babes....

So, there you have it, just another Friday night at our house....


Monica - I will try to take some decent pictures of my haircut. I know I've been promising.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.