Sunday, March 23, 2008

2 in a day!

DH bought DD "Enchanted" yesterday! She's watched it about 5 times already and actually sits and watches it! :) Guess she likes it...

After our nice "Thanksgiving" this Easter day, DH was loading his van and came in to tell me the bad news... Apparently my van got hit by something. It happened sometime after Thursday afternoon. I guess I need to start walking around my van every day... The front passenger side of the bumper has 2 big scratches and hole. Just lovely.... DAMN! I replaced the back bumper on the stupid thing last summer. Now I'm going to have to replace the front one. I swear that thing is cursed! Great - my insurance company just loves me...

Anyway, I hope you're all having a nice, peaceful Easter!

HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. HI, Jen hope you had a good Easter with the family.

    That is awful about the big scratches and hole on your van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about watching Enchanted multiple times in a row. I think she's the same age as my cousin was, when she watched Princess Bride almost every single day for 2 months!!

    I'm sorry to hear about your van. :( Ken says it's bad Car-Ma. Yes, I've kicked him for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, Enchanted is a great movie!! Even my 11 year old son loved it! Sorry about your van, you know, people just suck!! After our van got broken into, we had someone tear a big hole into our rear bumper and leave (in a parking lot) and another time bust out our tail light and not say anything ($250). People just suck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.