Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's Sunday!!!!

Greetings!


I can't believe it's Sunday already - why do the weekends go so fast????


Friday night I took DD to B & N so that DH, DS and BIL could get the electrical taken care of without her "help". We had a lot of fun reading books and looking around.


Yesterday, I was to hold a young adult book discussion - no one showed - AGAIN!!!! This was the 3rd time I had tried it and no one has ever come. So, I am surrendering. I worked until 5, then we went to Applebee's for dinner and to get some groceries.

Today, DH & DS are off to work. Us girls plan on hanging in our PJs this morning then off to a b-day party this afternoon. (Susanne - I originally DID have to work today and then switched Sundays with someone then the b-day party came up - I wasn't lying when I said I couldn't come today because of work! I hope you all have fun!!!!!)


I might (ok, HOPE) to get out and take some pictures today. I really want to start playing with our camera and learning what it can do! We've had it for about 9 months and I'm pretty much just doing basic stuff with it and it has a million buttons (more than 2 buttons is a million!) and features. Time to play! : )

Here's a couple of quick digi layouts I did for our DISNEY ABC album.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. your Sunday sounds just like our Sunday.....we hung out and then had a B day party around 4ish with burgers and stuff (so I got out of fixing dinner, whoo hoo!) and that is about it for today!! Those are always nice days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't go to B&N, it's too evil! LOL! I can't walk out of there with less than $100 spent! and that's on clearance stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I've never tried digi, but these are awesome!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.