The "big day" is done! We have one more family get together today - we'll be late, as usual. Tomorrow, we are meeting with some friends to exchange gifts and see the Globetrotters. Then, Christmas will officially be over.
We had a VERY nice Christmas! We are trying to make room for the new toys and stuff....always the challenge. The rooms will be cleaned over the next month and donations made!
The weather at the beginning of the week was bitter, snowy and all around wintery! Today, rain, fog and mid 50s....craziness!!!!!
I hope you are enjoying your holiday season!
Happy New Year!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
I can totally relate to crazy weather. We went from 30 and snow covered to 60 and rain in less than 24 hours. So weird.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!