Friday, December 05, 2008

TGIF!

Geez! I had to work 5 days this week. What's up with that????

Well we got a little more snow Wednesday and yesterday. Hopefully we'll be done for the winter now....

Been a pretty uneventful week and looks to be a pretty uneventful weekend. Sorry nothing real great to report.

2 Peas Friday Challenge - How did you meet you closest friend? I can answer that 2 ways....
I met my DH at our friends' wedding - best man/maid of honor....the rest, they say, is history.


Next weekend - I am having a "cyber crop" on my other blog: http://challengeu2.blogspot.com/2008/12/cyber-crop.html So I hope all you scrapbookers will check it out and hopefully be inspired.

Enjoy your weekend - and I am REALLY hoping to get some pictures posted this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah to "uneventful weekends." They can be great! What a fairy-tale way to meet your husband! If I'm able I will check out your cyber crop next weekend - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More details on the meeting please. :) I'll do one of those posts too, hopefully this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.