Saturday, December 13, 2008

Catch up time

Among the requests and posts on other blogs are "is your house decorated"? I will use that term loosely. The trees are up and decorated, stockings are hung and the mantel is covered with snowmen. We do not have outside lights (much to DD's disappointment!) but she'll get over it.
Our upstairs tree (snowman theme):
Our mantel:
Our downstairs tree (Hallmark, homemade, misc ornaments):
Yesterday was DD's holiday program at daycare. It was lots of fun and the kids were VERY into it!!!!! I realized as I was taking pictures, it will be her last program at the center. I can't believe she's off to kindergarten next fall....

Here she is with her antlers during the program:






It's fortunately been a pretty uneventful week!

The Survivor finale is on tomorrow night - it should be interesting! I'm rooting for Bob...

I hope you had a good week and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. are they still airing survivor? wow I am not into the pop culture thing lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees look great and Sara always looks sweet!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.