Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sorry!

I've not been real attentive to my blog this week - it's been pretty uneventful.
Work is crazy busy right now. It snowed about 6 inches from Friday night through last night. I had a scrap night on Friday night and actually got some scrapping done and had a great time with the ladies who were here!

I finished a book this weekend.....

If You Could See Me Now
by Cecelia Ahern





This book was a bit puzzling to me at first and took 4 or 5 chapters to mentally sort out what was going on. Once I did, I enjoyed it. It makes me want or wonder if I have an imaginary friend following me around. Ms. Ahern is a great storyteller and enjoyable to read! I hope you'll pick it up and enjoy it too. (cover photo from Amazon.com)


I see Fergie (pop singer) & Josh Duhamel (actor) finally got married this weekend. DH & I were just talking about celebrity couples the other night (thanks to an on-line article) and I asked if they had gotten married yet - well, I guess they have now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll try to check in a couple of times this week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no...my {husband} Josh got married :( LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrap night sounds like fun! I'm planning a Saturday scrapping get together with friends in a couple of weeks. So looking forward to it.

    Interesting book. I'll have to check it out. I'm about ready to take a break from all the pregnancy books - it gets so overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.