Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Two days....

I've been on the treadmill 2 days this week. It's amazingly sad how out of shape I am....ugh! I did it Sunday and last nights. I went 1 1/2 miles in about 32 minutes. I'd like to start trimming some time off that. My hope is to get on the 'mill every other day for a couple of weeks and then up it another day a week and build from there.

Other than that - winter is back with a vengance! The snow is getting deeper - the winds have been bitter and today isn't going to be nice at all.... The cold - I don't even know how to describe that! The high for tomorrow is supposed to be -3F. Yes, that is a minus sign in front of the three.... I'm thinking palm trees, sun and 75 - maybe it will work!

I hope you're having a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 AM

    I hear you on the out of shape business. Keep at it - you won't remember how hard this was in a couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work!! :) You can do it. I will admit, though, I postponed my morning workout today ... just did NOT want to venture out in the -12 temps ... and that was without the windchill. I have to venture out in about a half an hour. I really hope it's warmed up a BIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Keep up the good work, and good imagination with the warm temps and palm trees!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.