If my horoscope isn't fitting to my life right now....
"Stop examining the group tension so closely -- and try to put it out of your mind."
I should probably listen to this one today. :D
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Welcome to the first of what I hope will be a new blog series. Today I want to introduce you to a wonderful author, Tracie Bannister. ...
I need that horoscope today too..what is your sign??? I wonder (hope) it's mine so I can have this horoscope too!
ReplyDelete