Wednesday, May 23, 2012

8???!!!!

Seriously - this is getting stupid!

Dear Chicago Cubs,
WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!  You've lost 8 in a row, this isn't a beer league team - you're getting paid to win something now and then... Get it together!  I was just blaming the bullpen, but I'm not so sure they're the ones to blame anymore.
I'd like to see you salvage tonight's game. Take your day off tomorrow and think about how badly you have been playing and figure out how to fix it.
Sincerely,
Getting Pissed off Cubs fan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    You'd better hope none of your brothers sees this post! LOL
    I agree with your letter but unfortunately, I'm not sure that's enough to 'make' them think about how badly they are playing. There just isn't enough going on this team this year and I'm afraid they are headed for record breaking losses. Ugh.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.