Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday stuff

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice weekend.

This past week I have been grateful for:
*My family
*A cookout at work
*A weekend doing relaxing things (ie: not work)
*A little scrap time
*Reading a fun book
*Rum & Coke
****************************************
On a Cubs note....Kerry Wood (one of my favorite players) announced his retirement this weekend. I'm sad to see this era ending but glad he knew when to call it quits. I hope he & his wife keep up their charitable work in Chicago.

Thanks for the memories, Kid K!
Photo from chicagotribune.com
**************************************
3:30 pm: My observation for today:
If the full moon makes people act crazy, the solar eclipse has made people STUPID!!!!!  Good grief!

Have a super week!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:12 PM

    I'm sure it's always hard for a major league baseball player to know when to retire. I think Wood's time has come and he's smart to recognize it. A class act always.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.