Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Literary Junkies-August 2014

Time again for the Literary Junkies link up and twitter chat today! #LiteraryJunkies  
This month we are discussing Lone Wolf by Jodi Piccoult.

I'm linking up at PINK HEELS PINK TRUCK
(Click on the link or the button to the right)

1. What are you reading? Tell us about it!
I am reading Bigger than the Game by Dirk Hayhurst. It is his baseball adventures in MLB (Major League Baseball).


2. Do you read one book at a time, or read multiple books at once?

I usually have a couple of books going at a time.


3. What is the first book that made you fall in love with reading?

Oooo...tough one!
I would have to say probably the Little House books.


4. Do you prefer a physical copy of the book or an electronic version?

I think both formats have their good points. I love holding a physical book in my hands but I love the convenience of just picking up my tablet and going.


5. What are three books currently on your To Be Read list?

Don't Go by Lisa Scottoline
Ladies Night by Mary Kay Andrews
The Girl you Left Behind by Jojo Moyes

What are you reading?

9 comments:

  1. I just finished If I Stay ... and now I can't wait for the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the Little House on the Prairie Books! And I love baseball so I'm going to have to add that book to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to read the Little House books!

    Stopping by from the Literary Junkies Linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the Little House books- it would be fun to read them again as an adult!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Girl You Left Behind looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read The Girl You Left Behind too. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Girl You Left Behind is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:28 PM

    The Little House books are still favorites of mine! I just ordered the entire set off Amazon and can't wait for them to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh - I love Little House on the Prairie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.