Friday, January 02, 2015

Finding Beauty Friday

This week, I am going to link up with The Finding Beauty Link Up over at Aimee's blog:
 
The 411 on this link up:  It was created as a way to encourage people to see the beauty in every day life. To participate, simply link a post you've written within the last week that includes photos you've taken of something you find beautiful. Your posts does NOT have to be written specifically for this link up. You can any post from the the past week that includes photos you've taken. You can also link to photos on Instagram. Please link to individual photos and not to your profile. Any links to a blog's homepage will be deleted. Each week I will choose approximately three photos from the previous link up to feature in that week's post.
I am sharing a photo I took last weekend of Chicago at night. Call me a sucker, but I LOVE lights (be it city or Christmas lights) at night.

 
I hope you will link your Friday Beauty with Aimee's blog.
 
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Nice cityscape. Sounds like a great challenge. I need a more exciting life. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen! That is a gorgeous photo! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:12 AM

    Jen! I'm so happy to see that you linked up with us!! :) Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool shot! You found a great vantage point. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.