Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend.

We had dinner with some friends Saturday night - played with their kids. It was a nice evening.

The snow found us again last night - I think I shoveled a good 4 inches of snow this morning. Is it spring yet?

I did a weigh in yesterday and horror of horrors, I gained almost 5 pounds this past week. WHAT?!  So, I now have a further reason to work harder to get the extra weight off and exercise.

Today is the Mr's birthday. I won't say how old he is but wish him a restful day. We took him out for lunch yesterday and ran some errands.

I had kind of a rough night last night, thinking about memories involving my grandpa. I shared many of them with my Mr. and he laughed with me. He said he didn't realize how much we saw our grandparents growing up (almost daily) - which is completely foreign to him. I hold onto the good memories and will write them down for my children.

I wish you all a wonderful week.
HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a warmer and more peaceful week. Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your grandpa! I really need to write down more memories for my kids as well. Evan at least met both of my grandmas, but he was so young when they passed.
    I am ready for Spring, too.
    I am not a cold weather person at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to hubby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your hubby had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh 4 inches of snow. I'm ready for Spring. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.