Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend recap

WOW - what a GORGEOUS weekend we had here!

I grilled out Friday night. I'm not a real good griller but I gave pork chops a go. Meh...

Saturday morning, Little Miss and I were up early and out the door to a 5K. My first in over 12 years and her first ever. She ran most of it - and the last little over a mile with my brother in law. They finished in about 42 minutes. I walked it and made it in about 55 minutes - which was under the hour I was aiming for.

We went home, cleaned up and I headed to a photo shoot, with Little Miss as my assistant. It was an 80th birthday party and that family was a BLAST! The nursing home as a little warm so I showered again when we got home.

Saturday night, we got pizza and had dinner with some friends. The kids played outside until dark and we had a nice time visiting.

Yesterday morning, Little Miss and I went grocery shopping and picked up supplies for volunteer work this week. I worked at the library in the afternoon and my mom stayed with Miss (thanks mom!). Last night we all just sat on the couch and watched TV.

How was your weekend?

Psst - if you are a yarn crafter, check out my other post today and I hope you'll join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 5k!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!! Congratulations to both of you on the 5K. I just started to get back into running. It's such a great feeling and I wonder why I gave it up in the first place...oh yea, snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a great weekend! Awhoo hoo! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.