Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WILW

I'm back again this week with another:
with Jodi and Rachel
(I hope you'll join in too!)
This week, I'm loving:

IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

The weather has been great this week, so far.

I have seen an amazing sense of community in our area and that warms my heart and soul!

Baseball is in full swing and my Cubbies aren't doing too bad.

I'm getting some calls for photo shoots - YEA!

I am enjoying going through some older photos - my kids are growing up!


What are YOU loving this week?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:46 AM

    I'm a Mariners fan, but I have a soft spot for the Cubs. I'm glad they're doing alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting calls for photo shoots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for baseball!! Glad your team is doing well. My poor Rangers are going to have a terrible season, I can just tell. But oh well, I still love baseball!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh, Cubbies fan...Brewer fan, here. However, my Brewers are not doing well. Sigh. I'm hopeful that they'll pick it up, it's early in the season & the season is long. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear the weather has been good for you! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.