Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WILW

WOW! How do the weeks fly by so fast?! I missed What I'm Loving Wednesday last week... So - here I am!


Please feel free to link up with Jodi (who has had a VERY exciting past couple of weeks!) and Rachel (who always has something awesome on her blog) for what you're loving this Wednesday.

This week, I'm loving:

*My husband keeping me relaxed and calm
*My kids making me laugh, even though they're causing trouble
*Emailing a couple fellow bloggers & getting to know them better
*Photo shoots & editing
*Blooming flowers
*A fun book
*Blog readers and followers (I love to hear from you!) - feel free to drop me a line, my email is: jenmcgee34@yahoo.com
*My Cubbies doing well
*New socks - yes, new socks. Am I the only one who loves how soft and fluffy they are when they're brand new?!

I hope you're having a great week and that it continues!
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Glad someone's baseball team is doing well this season!! Lol. Thanks for the sweet words! :) I love that you always link up with us!!

    I LOVE new socks as well. My friends think I'm crazy when I get all excited over them. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for husbands that can keep a person calm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the Hubby duties! Mine has had to do the same with me! And I am your new sock loving twin! I throw them out after they get too squished down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you lived near my so you could take some new head shots for me! I love new socks too! So warm and cozy and since it still feels like winter here I still need to be wearing them unfortunately. LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love nice, new socks as well but now that the weather is nice, it's time to remove those socks that I love so much & let the piggies breathe! Tee hee!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.