Monday, May 08, 2017

Monday...

How do weekends go so fast?! It seems like I leave work on Friday and the next thing I know, I'm back on Monday.


Just a quick (pretty unexciting) weekend recap:
Friday - Young Miss had her class trip to Springfield. They saw a lot and she had a good time! My Mr. and I went on a date - had dinner at a local steakhouse, then I drug him through Michael's. ;)


Saturday - I worked at the book place all day. Then we all just hung out at home all evening. We watched the Kentucky Derby (my "bragging rights" pick [Lookin at Lee] came in 2nd). I watched a SMALL bit of the Cubs game but as that became an early s*&$ show, I turned that off. (COME ON GUYS!!!)


Sunday - We went to get BBQ at one of our favorite places for lunch. We walked around enjoying the sun and decent temperature (along with stopping at a couple of book stores....). We were home by mid-afternoon, napping.


That was about the extent of our weekend. How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys were able to go on a date!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds likes a good weekend! I didn't leave my house Friday or Saturday, I can't remember the last time I did absolutely nothing like that. Lol.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.