Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Review Post

I am way, way behind on book reviews here. Sorry! So, here are a couple movies we rented this weekend and a book I finished last week.



2 stars
The movie storyline is bizarre and choppy. Then....it just ends.


3.5 stars
Not quite as enjoyable as the first Jack Reacher movie but still pretty entertaining.


4 stars
This is the first book in the Cupcake Bakery series. I loved the characters and the storyline moved well. I am looking forward to reading more!

Have you seen or read anything good lately?



3 comments:

  1. I definitely didn't like this Jack Reacher as much as the first either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read 13 Reasons Why and am now watching the show, the book was WAY better. Now, I'm reading Little Big Lies and it too is pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read 13 Reasons Why and am now watching the show, the book was WAY better. Now, I'm reading Little Big Lies and it too is pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.