Monday, May 22, 2017

Whew!

I tell you, when I work on the weekend, it makes for a REALLY short weekend!


Friday evening, Young Miss and I went to see the musical our middle schools put on-Beauty & the Beast. It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Those kids did an amazing job and are incredibly talented.


I worked all day Saturday and Sunday afternoon at the library. I think in the 8 hours I was there on Saturday, I MIGHT have sat for 20 minutes. There were LOTS of people in and then the kids going to prom came in to take pictures. And I am talking about 100 kids with their parents/families. It was CRAZY for about an hour.


But the weather was pretty crappy on Saturday, so it wasn't TERRIBLE to have to be at work.

My Mr. and I walked a lot on Sunday morning. My step count was way up for the weekend!

Other than that, not much else went on.
How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Awww school productions are the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo from the play is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went with some friends to our high school play Beauty and Beast and I have to give those kids a lot of credit! I'm glad you didn't have to work on a gorgeous day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.