Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday blah, blah, blah

Grammy Night, last night. I don't get much out of the actual show. I usually just watch to see who's wearing what and who's with who.

I LOVED Fergie's dress when she performed, very classy! These two (Tim & Faith) looked great, as usual...

Alecia Keys - I LOVED the green! The design was very nice too.


Taylor Swift - loved lovely! Very appropriate for an 18 year old.

And Tina! WOW!!!! If I could have her energy at her age - whew! And yes, I know there is plastic surgery involved, but if I could look 1/2 as good as her, I'd be thrilled!

******************************

A quick digital layout I did yesterday....
*****************************
I worked out yesterday! A miracle! I got on the treadmill for 1/2 hour and ran about 1/2 mile. Believe me, that is a miracle!
*****************************
And yes, spring training opens on Wednesday!
Have a good Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love the digital... and the pics from the grammys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jen....Loved watching the grammys last night too. Great digi layout. WooHoo! for working out girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that you worked out!!! I need to work out. I used to work out. I am actually sitting here missing working out!! You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.