Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Hubby is the BEST!!!!

We were in the middle of it snowing like crazy last night (we got another 2") and I was on my way to work when I noticed my windshield wiper looked funny. Yep! TORN! DAMN!!! So I called him and bless his heart, he went out in the snow and got a new set AND put them on out in the snow.

Not much else is new - it was a Monday yesterday. I have this evening off - YEA!!! I am hoping to finish the layout that's on my scrap table, unfinished. And get on the treadmill again. Oh, and American Idol is on tonight - it's Hollywood week. I finally watched Survivor from last Thursday - this season should be interesting! SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad that Jonny Fairplay is gone - I couldn't watch him!

Have a great Tuesday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen! It's always nice to have a hubby around when you need something done in the snow! American Idol was great last night! Have a great week!

    oh, and I put out a special request and dedication to you on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.