Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday stuff

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. So far (other than the extreme cold today) - it's been a good one here.

Spring training opens in 3 days for pitchers & catchers - not that I'm counting or anything... :o) I love this time of year, there are baseball movies on galore! Last night I watched Bull Durham and this morning A League of Their Own was on. Fabulous! It's just getting me more in the mood. Oh, and individaul game tickets go on sale next week.

I got pretty scrappy this weekend. I had a crop on Friday night and got tons done. Here are a few of the pages I completed.



I hope the rest of your weekend is good. Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Good job on getting ALL those layouts done. I especially like the Hawaii/California one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pages! I love "A League of Their Own".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.