Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday!


Because I'm tired of the cold - I am posting a couple of pictures from our Hawaii trip last fall - I can ALMOST feel the tropical breeze....



Not much going on this weekend - everybody's working at our house (except DD). She's hanging out with grandma...lucky girl!

Super Bowl tonight - I just watch for the commercials. BBQ is in the crockpot to go with the chips and dips and brownies for dessert tonight.

YEA! I got my playlist to work! I was worried about my not so saavy computer skills, but it's working.... (Andie - your song made it.)

Not much scrapping done but I have been reading! Thank you to those who made reading suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving those pictures. I could go for something tropical right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.