Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday 2 Peas Challenge & a little commentary of my own

Words that inspire me....

This is a great one!

To name a few that inspire my creativity:

Love
Hope
Faith
Laugh
Family

Thanks, Sherry - this was wonderful and very inpsiring! :-D

*************************************************

Scrapbooking - I used to ask myself WHY I did it. A couple of years ago, I desparately wanted to be on a design team or be published. I realized it was causing me to lose my focus. So, I stepped back from it for a while.
I have been scrapbooking now, because I LOVE it! It is a creative release for me. I scrapbook for my family. I scrapbook because I want to share the joy of it with others and hope they enjoy it as much as I do.

On that note, there is a new challenge posted over at my scrapping blog:
  • CHALLENGE U 2
  • I hope you'll stop by and play along! (the link is in the list on the right) ------------>

    *************************************************

    Have a GREAT weekend! It's a holiday weekend and we'll be busy but I'll try to check in.

    4 comments:

    1. Great post! I also scrap because I love it. :) And it's a relaxing outlet for me. Off to check out your challenge.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great choice of words! I have to check out your challenge. Have a wonderful weekend.

      ReplyDelete
    3. wonderful insight!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Have a great weekend Jen! Hope you don't work at the libear too much. ;)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I love to hear from you.