Saturday, August 09, 2008

It's Saturday!

I went to a crop last night and actually got some scrapping done! (I swear I get ADD at those things - wandering around, looking at what others are doing, shopping...) I got to use a Cricut for the 1st time - oh, man - now I REALLY want one!!! Anyway, I will try to get some pictures of the layouts I got done and get them posted soon!!!!!!!!


Yesterday, marked the 20 year anniversary of lights at Wrigley Field. (for those of you who store useless bits of crap) And TODAY - marks the 20 year anniversary of the 1st OFFICIAL night game at Wrigley Field.


What have you been reading this summer? I have gotten lots of reading done and hope to get a few more books read this month - you can check out my good reads list with the link to the right. If you're on good reads - let me know!


I have been posting a weekly challenge at 2 Peas every week for the past few weeks, but don't seem to be getting many takers, so if you are in the mood for a scrapbook challenge - check this out.... http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?


Hopefully the weather will hold out and DD & I can head to the park shortly to play for a while before work.

And just a little photo for the day, our kiddos on the 4th of July:
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. cool crop I was thinking of going to one soon. Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

    namaste melina
    living creating & appreciating
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....you can come stay any time! I'll go check out your challenge on 2Peas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I didn't know that wrigley has only had lights for 20 years

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.