Sunday, August 03, 2008

Thank you Emily!

What a nice surprise. In the midst of moving madness I checked in on my blog to find this award...
I was nominated by http://justme-emilyp.blogspot.com/ whose blog I always look forward to reading!
The rules for this award are:
The winner can put the log on his/her blog.
Link to the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Put links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the people you nominated.
So...I nominate (in no particular order):
I hope you'll check out their blogs and share the love.

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh la la!! i feel famous!! LOL! thanks Jen for nominating my boring ole blog, especially as of late. i am so busy with a snoozy boring life that i haven't even hardly had time to blog. so maybe i'll get on and post something zippy today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:31 AM

    Congrats Jen and to all the other nominees. I enjoy cruising around and reading blogs. Now I have 7 more to explore!
    MOm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.