Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 Peas Blog Challenge

The blog challenge for today is: Why is creativity so important?


Creativity is important to me because it's a stress releaver. I love to forget about work and life for a while, while I scrap or write or knit or whatever.

And if we didn't have some creativity and art in this world, it would be a BORING place! :) I am so grateful that there are people out there with talents - singing, dancing, painting, etc, etc.

I think EVERYONE is creative is some way!


Have a SUPER day!

Oh....and on another note - the Cubs are 31 (yes, that's THIRTY ONE) games over .500!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the Cubs are doing well. I have no idea how our Tigers are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life would be boring with no creativity! I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with you on this one! Total stress reliever!

    I LOVE the Cubbies, but I really am skeptical by now... I'm not even watching, I feel that I jinx them! Brian keeps telling me the score, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that it's a stress reliever and I little time for just me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.