Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Sunday

I hope you're all having a great weekend. The weather here has been MAGNIFICENT!!!!! Sunny, lower 80s.

DD & I went for a bike ride to the park this morning then biked to where DH & DS are working today to have lunch with them. I think we went about 6 miles, altogether. Whew....

The Olympics are in full swing and we are having a lot of fun watching them. Go USA!!!!!!

I have started another blog for those who are interested in scrapbooking challenges: Challenge U 2 I hope you'll stop by and participate! The link is also at the right --------> (under You Can Find Me....)

I did get some scrapping done as mentioned before....

I am heading outside soak up some sun and do a little reading. Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather HAS been fabulous, hasn't it??? :) I hadn't thought to do a page about Hidden Mickeys ... I'll have to get pictures of some the next time we go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love scrapping Disney!! The hidden Mickey's looks fun! I will have to try that, i am so glad that you are enjoying your weather, we are ROASTING in the humidity here!! AARGH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.