Thursday, October 02, 2008

Happy October!

May you have another wonderful month and enjoy some "fall-ish" weather.

Well, last night's playoff game did NOT go well!!!!!! Mr Dempter (aka: Dumpster) pitched like crap! Excuse me, gentlemen, but you only have so many games before you are DONE for the season!!!! Get with the program. I hope Zambrano pitches better tonight. Oh, and another thing...I have a small wager riding on this series, so get your act together!!!! I do NOT want to wear a Dodgers hat!!!!

Other than the playoffs, it's been a pretty quiet week. Just work and baseball... The weather is very fall-like. Jackets are needed and the trees are turning.

I am hoping to get my scrapbooking mojo back soon! I have a layout that's been sitting on the table, unfinished, for 2 weeks now. I walk by it frequently but just look at it and can't seem to "make it work". My goal is to sit down Friday night and work on some cards and hopefully a layout or two.

It's Thursday and there's only 2 days left in the work week! Woo hoo!!!!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.