Saturday, October 04, 2008

Saturday randomness

Just waiting for the Cubs game tonight....
******************
I finished a book this week: I loved it - it's the 2nd in a series.
******************
I actually did a little scrapping last night - I hope to post this weekend, because I'm hoping to get some cards done tonight...
******************
DH is working hard on the basement - hopefully the computer/craft room will be completed by the middle of November. The bathroom will have to wait...
******************
My friend, Edith, is getting married today. Unfortunately, due to a schedule mix up at work, I will miss the ceremony but we should JUST make dinner...
******************
I think that's about it for now. I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you'll share photos of your scrap room when it's done! I love seeing other people's spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks about the wedding....I hope you made it.

    And yay for having a new scrap room soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.