Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday ramblings

Yes, the weekend is JUST around the corner! Hang in there!

DD's daycare class had their open house last night. I love little kids singing! She's such a ham.... Thanks mom & dad for coming.

Today our office is taking a "team building" day. We are headed to a corn maze. The weather should be nice & hopefully I'll get some pictures taken.

The basement is progressing. DH has everything trimmed out and a small wall painted (so we could see how we liked the color - LOVE it!).

I am going to scrapbook with some friends tomorrow night and I'm really excited about it! I hope to get a few layouts done - there's much talking to be done, you know....

Have a good day and I'll catch you up with some pictures soon!

5 comments:

  1. We were happy to come to the Open House. I love that they were secure enough to give 4 year olds 2 rhythm sticks and nobody got poked! Also loved the 'Thumbs Up' song. Nothing like a good concert!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great couple of days planned! Hope the weather is beautiful for your team bldg event today. :)

    You've been tagged on my blog HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome on the open house... LOL at your moms comment about the sticks...

    I hope that the weather was good for your team building day and that you got some scrapping done last night.

    Come visit my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Seems like you have some exciting things on the go. Good luck with the basement. I'm sure you had a great time scrapping with your friends. I'd love to see what you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the maze was fun ... we were at the arboretum on Thursday & the weather was magnificent! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.