Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hodge podge

Hi all!
We had a nice weekend - uneventful. The weather was nice on Sunday - smelled like spring!

I finished crocheting hubby's blanket last week (YES!). I started a sweater for me and did a little sample of crochet cables (that looks cool). I am also hoping to start a sweater for DD for ballet. And of course, there is the never ending nagging of trying to knit socks...

We started talking about the graduation party this weekend. OY! We have a LOT of work to do to get ready for that.

I realized late last week that I work with some terrific ladies in our office. It's nice to laugh and giggle over something stupid (and the giggles last all day) that makes the guys in our office roll their eyes and walk away.

I hope you're all having a good week and it continues to get good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.