Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Friday, March 18, 2011
Join in yarny friends!
KNITTING & CROCHET BLOG WEEK
Join in, join in - starting March 28. I'm looking forward to it and hoping to blog each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2007 Theme Song
I was tagged by Drena - thanks girly! Life Ain't Always Beautiful sung by Gary Allan Life aint always beautiful Sometimes it's just ...
Easing back in....
It's been a LONG time so I'll start with an easy entry - my new 'do.... Before: After: I still have to take one with the new hi...
"Coffee Date"
Happy Tuesday! I hope you survived Monday and that the rest of the week is looking good... Photo cred If we were having coffee: I...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.