Monday, March 28, 2011

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, Day 1

As Knitting & Crochet Blog Week 2011 kicks off (I am going to ATTEMPT to blog each day), today's topic: A Tale of Two Yarns I am going to divulge what I like about 2 yarns I have recently worked with. Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn! I have made a baby blanket and am currently working on a sweater with this yarn. It is so soft, very easy to work with AND machine washable and dryable. Because I am penny conscious - I find the price to be right too! Knit Picks CotLin DK Yarn I recently finished my sweater in this yarn. I was a little leary at first of how thin a yarn it is but loved working with it. I had had this in my stash for a few years - a 'group' purchase with my sister. I hope you'll check these out and find a project you may like to use them for.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:19 AM

    I didn't realize until I went to the link that the yarn was actually called 'I Love This Yarn' yarn! Very cool!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.