Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, Day 2

For Day 2 of Knitting & Crochet Blog Week 2011 the topic is:


Skill + 1 Up


What have I learned in the last year? A lot!

I've learned to finish projects. :)

I have learned how to knit a lacy pattern.

I taught myself how to crochet in the round and square (who knew it was that easy?!). [see photo]

I recently learned that you can crochet cables - they're basic and look nice.


What do I want to learn to do in the next year? Knit cables and knit socks. I would like to pick projects that challenge my skills and make me learn another stitch.

Stay tuned for more blog week to come...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 AM

    Goals ar great and it's obvious you've learned a lot in the past year! Way to go Jen!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning about knitted socks: they are addictive! You can never stop at just one pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting cables is super easy by the way ;) Trust me, I managed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.