Check out these blogs!
For some fun and illustrations! PHIL ROOD ILLUSTRATION
For sewing/cooking/crafting inspiration! CHEESE PIRATE
A must for any baseball fan! GREAT NAMES IN BASEBALL
In the mood for a little racing: TEAM RESIGNATION
A little fashion advice: JENNY'S FASHION ADVICE
My photography: PHOTOS BY JEN
Enjoy!
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
thanks for the shout out Jen! It's much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteI personally enjoy all of these blogs but I might be a little biased. : )
ReplyDeleteMom
Thanks for the publicity Jen! Jenny
ReplyDelete