Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF!

You know - it was a short work week for me but has felt like an eternity! I am so glad it's almost over!

As MLB regular season starts to wind down, I've come to realize that yet ANOTHER year has gone by that my beloved Cubbies haven't done crap!!!! I'm not even going to say "wait 'til next year" because I would bet that will be another "rebuilding" year!!!! Good luck to all the teams that make it to the post-season.

On a 'somber' note - - - the holidays are quickly approaching! My intentions are good, I am waiting to see if my projects all get finished in time. I am almost done with DS's girlfriend's scarf. I have completed a purse for DD and cast on a sweater for her. My 'to be started' projects: blanket for DS and sew doll clothes. A little over 3 months....



So - what's on your holiday project list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.