Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's kind of sad

when a lifelong friendship ends.

As things haven't been the greatest and she & I haven't been the closest lately...it is probably time to move on. Over the last couple of years, our relationship has become more strained and not as open. I have seen the end coming and am ready to cut the ties and just move on with my life.

I would like to say I'm not bitter, but...I would be fooling myself. At a point in my life when I needed someone to lean on, she turned her back on me. Her biting remarks lately about everything have made me realize that I don't have to accept her behavior or call her my friend.

I wish her the best but am ready to move on. I have TRUE friends out there!

2 comments:

  1. time has a way of healing wounds. possibly, a break is what you need and in a few weeks or maybe months you can revisit. you can shut the door for now (just don't lock it).

    all the best. a new follower,
    Melissa
    http://www.girliemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know other adult moms/women go thru this. I thought I was the only one who struggled to keep a friendship alive that just was ready to be over. Hope u feel better

    Http://givemommythesuperglue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.