Thursday, September 29, 2011

WOW!

I found a scratch off ticket that was a "winner" while cleaning, which I had obviously neglected to 'cash in' earlier. Lo and behold - it was a $1 winner!

Then...Yesterday's mail turned up a wonderful surprise - a refund check! That's right...$67 from DS's orthodontist - from 2 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!! Wonder who decided to catch up on the office bookwork? Obviously I wasn't missing it but their books must have looked strange for a while.

Oh well...good surprises!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE when I get unexpected money in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WINDFALL!
    (did you ever play Payday as a kid? My kids love that game!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:19 PM

    Free, unexpected money is the best! I can never sign into this thing even though I have a blogger account. This is Jenny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.