Sunday, October 16, 2011

More books

The World of Pooh: The Complete Winnie the Pooh and The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. MilneThe World of Pooh: The Complete Winnie-the-Pooh and The House at Pooh Corner (Pooh Original Edition)

I enjoyed reading this. I don't think I had since about 3rd grade. Fun, enjoyable stories and tales. I gave this 4 out of 5 stars.

The Union Quilters by Jennifer ChiaviriniThe Union Quilters: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel

The latest installment of the Elm Creek Quilters series. I enjoyed the Civil War era story in this one. I gave this 4 out of 5 stars.

What are you reading???

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:54 AM

    I'm reading 'The Help' right now and it's really good. 5 out of 5 stars for a book that can make you laugh one minute and cry the next.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm reading son of a witch by Greg Mcguire. It is the sequel to Wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading about five different books right now (the problems of working at the library) I will have check out the quilt series

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.